Sunday, January 10, 2010

ESV Study Bible!

Today was commitment Sunday at my Church, where I was officially recognized as a new member of Covenant Fellowship Church. There was a special lunch after the service, and since my family couldn't come, I had my friends Jason, Kayte, and Jackie come with me instead, which was really fun. Also, as a gift for being a new member, I (and all the other new members at CFC) received a brand new ESV study bible!!! I was amazed and overwhelmed. For those of you who don't know, the ESV study bible is like the Rolls Royce or Lamborghini of Bibles. It's phenomenal and I know it can be quite expensive (I know because I was drooling over them at Hackman's Bible Bookstore around Christmastime, when I was in to get an NKJV study bible for my mom for Christmas). It's only one more reason, as if I needed any more reasons, for me to love my Church! I can't wait to go through my new Bible! :)

No comments: