Monday, March 29, 2010

Crazy busy

I know I haven't written much lately, and I'm sorry! I've just been crazy busy the last couple of weeks. In fact, I can't even write too much now (I'll try more for tomorrow) but here are some of the highlights of the past month, in a nutshell:

1) Chris is moving out, Suzanne has moved in! Yay! Suz is my friend from CFC.... it will be such a blessing to have a female, Christian friend as my roommate! I haven't experienced that since college, and I miss it terribly. I'm so excited!

2) Finally got to visit Brian and Mary and little David! He's so precious! Babies are such a wonderful gift... it was so nice to catch up with Brian and Mary, I miss them!

3) Celebrated a ton of birthdays this month- cousin Dee on the 2nd, best friend Kayte on the 9, friend Steph on the 11, sister Beck on the 16, sister Britt on the 23, friend Will today, (and new 2nd cousin Audriana! Born today! Congrats Sherry!) and cousin Nikki on the 31st. Whew!

4) Work changes- My only coworker Lauren has decided to stay at home with the baby, so this is her last week. Due to the economy, we won't be able to hire a replacement until September... and that's not even definite. So I'll be busy with work again!

5) Signed up for the NEXT conference for Memorial Day weekend! It sounds like so much fun! I'm looking forward not only to hearing the messages, but the fellowship with all my friends from CFC! I'm rooming with Kayte, Alexis, and Melissa, some of the best girls ever! I can't wait! :)

Ok, that's some of the big stuff.... tons of little things have been going on as well, but I'll leave that for another blog... I'm exhausted and headed off to bed!

No comments: