Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I love the Christmas season! :)

Oh, I just love Christmas, and the whole Christmas season! For purely commercial reasons, I love all the lights, the decorations, the trees, the music. I love the time with family. I love celebrating my savior's birth! Christmas has always been my favorite holiday.

One of my best Christmas presents this year is that my sister is coming home again for Christmas! She works overseas and I haven't seen her since March (that's the longest I've ever been away from her in my entire life) and I miss her so much. We didn't think she'd be able to come home for Christmas again this year, since she came home last year, but somehow she managed it, yay!!! So we're picking her up at the airport next Saturday, December 20th. I can't wait.... only 10 more days!!!!

Enjoy the holiday season everyone! More posts to come on all my holiday fun! :)

No comments: