Monday, December 15, 2008

Wonderful Weekend

I had such a lovely weekend! Friday started gloriously, because I knew I had a half day at work- the other half was the holiday lunch for LIMR. It was held at Yangming, a really nice Chinese restaurant in Bryn Mawr. Everything was delicious and it seemed like everyone had a really good time. Also really nice was that I got to leave for home early, so I made awesome time driving to Kutztown, since I missed the bulk of the traffic. Saturday, my mom and I went out to lunch at Red Lobster for her birthday, which is tomorrow. Then we did some Christmas shopping. It seems that no matter how hard I try to NOT buy anything for myself, I succumb. In NY&Co, one of my favorite clothing stores, I bought the most awesome shoes ever! They're (fake) cobra-skin platform high heels. I can't wait to wear them! And the best part was, they were on sale for $7.00! Yay! :)

Sunday was a busy day. We woke up early and went to the early service at Church, and then we did some grocery shopping. After coming home I wrapped up all the Christmas presents I had, and then we made Christmas cookies! Yum yum yum. We made peanut butter cookies, andes-mint chip cookies, and our family favorite, sugar cookies. We get very elaborate with our decorations. I'd put pics up but they're on the computer at my parents house.... so that will have to wait till Friday, when I'm home again.

Only 4 more days of work before I have a wonderful whole week off! Yay! And the best part is, only 5 more days till Becky comes home!!!! I can't wait!! :)

No comments: