Sunday, June 14, 2009

Brunette again

Oh by the way, I forgot to update from my post in early May.... I'm brunette again. :) I just couldn't stand the contrast between my black eyebrows and blond head. And also the fact that the top of my head was quite blond, but the ends were brown. It didn't look as bad as it sounds, but I definitely didn't like it and couldn't take it anymore, so on May 29, I bought brown hair dye and had my sister dye it for me. It turned out a dark reddish-brown, and looked so much better. So I was only blondish for three weeks... but that was enough for me!

When I asked my dad how he liked the brunette hair better (because he's always very honest) he said, "I like it alot better Jen. The light hair just wasn't you." And quite frankly, I think that summed it up perfectly.

And the best part was, the darker hair made my yellow swimsuit look a lot nicer! :)

No comments: