Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Not so lonely anymore

Earlier this month I was whining about being lonely. It was true, I was lonely. Sometimes I still am. But to be honest, I haven't been going out of my way to make friends lately, or even catch up with my old friends. I realized I needed to rectify that. So this weekend, I was going to go to a singles picnic at my Church, to meet new people, but my friends Kayte and Jason (from Church) asked me if I could help two girls from the Church move instead. So I did, and I had a lot of fun. It was nicer than the picnic really, because I was in a smaller group and not so overwhelmed. It was basically me, Kayte, Jason, Phil, Josh, Jackie and Leah (the girls moving), Terrence, Susannah, and Celeste. Besides for having a fun day, I was invited to the Tuesday night care group in Media. I currently attend the Monday night Newtown Square group, and while I love it, I decided to check out the Tuesday one to get to know some more people. Plus I wasn't do anything tonight anyway. So that should be fun.

Another thing I'm looking forward to is this weekend- Britt has a rare saturday off (wow!) so I'll be in Lancaster to hang out with her, and on Saturday, we're also meeting up with my former roommate Jess. Double yay! I'm really looking forward to it- Friday can't come soon enough! :)

1 comment:

Britt said...

YAY! I freaking ROCK :)
we had a blast, i'm totally glad you came out!