Friday, November 21, 2008

Miserable.

Ugh. I spent most of this week sick with a miserable cold, yet still trudged off to work to bust my butt to get tons of stuff done before the holidays roll around. Being sick I didn't make it to the gym at all, so I feel like a lazy cow. On top of that, my mom calls me today to tell me that she heard that this kid I used to have a crush on in 8th grade (who I really have no idea why I liked. He had the personality of a wet mop. In fact, he reminds me very much of Lurch from the Adams Family.) has a girlfriend he's been dating for 2 years. And then I realized that my truly horrible ex-boyfriend (not just man bashing here, yes, he is a horrible person. Not just saying that cause he's my ex. Almost everyone who knows him agrees with me. I'm pretty sure Heather thinks he's the worst person in the world) also has a girlfriend who he's been seeing for at least 2 years (right after he "cut me off" by leaving for med school and never speaking to me again, not even to officially break up with me), which forces me to think upon my singleness, at state in which I've lived in for almost exactly 24 years of my life, and wonder what in the world is wrong with me??

If I didn't feel like enough of a fat lazy cow already, I'd be falling off the wagon and stuffing my face with cake and ice cream to try to drown out my sorrows. In fact, even though I feel like a fat lazy cow, I'd still be stuffing my face with cake and ice cream, if I had any in my apartment. But I don't, and I'm too lazy/miserable to go out and get some.

And please, no comments trying to make me feel better. I really don't want to hear it, and it never makes me feel any better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no comment to make you feel better. just one that well, im right there with you.

its kind of pathetic actually.
and depressing.

oh LOOK.
now you've gone and made ME all depresed and angry.

and now AJ's a part of pyle loserville again...... uggg.

(((((sigh)))))

sometimes i really think God hates us. its just not fair.