Friday, May 15, 2009

the endangered swimsuit species

I hate swimsuit shopping. I absolutely hate it. And it's not even because I feel really fat or ugly (although sometimes I do) it's really because it is SO incredibly hard to find a nice, fashionable swimsuit that actually fits properly and looks nice. Why is it that every designer designs swimsuits that make me look either like a whore (because they're these skimpy tiny string things, or the tops never fit so my cups overfloweth, literally :p) or they make me look like a 75 year old grandmother, because they're hideous patterns with skirts and ruffles and tons of extra material. Where's the happy medium? Where are the fashionable swimsuits that would look nice and FIT nice on a relatively fit, yet curvy 25 year old? If anyone knows where these endangered species of suits might be hiding, please let me know.... I'm getting so tired of hunting for them!

And another piece of bad news (for me anyway).... I really don't think I like my blond-ish hair. Which really really sucks because it really was quite expensive to get done. I think because it was so expensive, I've been really trying hard to like it, but I just can't. With my darker features, and black eyebrows, it's just not cutting it for me. I definitely look better with darker hair.

So, I'm not sure really what I'm going to do about the hair situation yet... I guess I'll think on it a little yet before I do anything. I'll keep you posted, though!

No comments: