Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Goodbye, Grissom


So I don't watch too much TV- first, because I didn't grow up with it so it's not a huge factor in my life, but secondly, because most of it is just plain crap anyway. But one of the shows that I do watch and love (despite the fact that I find things wrong with it all the time) is CSI. The original CSI, set in Las Vegas, has always been my favorite, although I have to honestly say that CSI:NY snuck up as my favorite this past season. But to get to the point, I just found out that Grissom, the head of the CSI lab, will be leaving the show halfway through this coming season. I was so incredibly sad to hear that, he's definitely my favorite character and the show won't be the same without him. I'm pretty sure most people feel that way, so I'm banking that this last season coming up will probably be the last run. Grissom (played by William Peterson) was just amazing, and completely carried the show. Although don't get me wrong, I love a lot of the other characters (Greg especially!) but without Grissom.... I just don't think I'll be able to watch anymore. :( Sniff. Goodbye, Grissom, you will be missed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah i def agree. i dont think the show will last by losing three of its main members in such a short time span like that, because sara is basically gone, im pretty sure warrick has to be dead, and if Grissom leaves, thats it.

and like you said, i love everyone else, esp nick and greg, and even catherine is good, but its just not the same without LITERALLY the main character. that show IS grissom.

although, can't said i wont be glad to watch CSI NY all the time now, it def is my fav now!