Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Meet the Robinsons

Tonight I was flipping through the TV channels and came across Disney's Meet the Robinsons movie. I'd heard a little about it from the Disney Channel (yes, I'll still watch stuff on the Disney channel, I'm a dork, but so much other stuff on TV is just pure junk.) Anyway I never really thought much about the movie, I thought it looked kind of stupid, actually. But since I didn't have anything else to do, and I'd never seen it before, I sat down to watch.

It's actually a great movie! I really liked it. It had great messages in it. It made you think about how your choices affect your life, and how events in your life can shape you and make you who you are, and how you react to those events is important, too. I'll admit it, I actually cried a little during the movie. Although I'm really dorky and emotional when it comes to things like this. :)

Anyway, the point is, it was a really cute, family-friendly movie, and I highly recommend it!

No comments: