Sunday, March 29, 2009

Asian Connection Party

So last night was the asian connection party that my new Bible study was having. Actually, it was open to all the different Bible studies that are in the Covenant Fellowship Church, so I got to meet a lot of new people last night. It was so much fun! There was a lot of great asian dishes to try, such as wontons, dumplings, sweet rice with mango and kiwi (that was delicious!) kimchi, and other things I don't remember the names of, but were good nonetheless. :) The food was delicious and the fellowship was superb! I really really enjoyed myself. In fact, I'm going to try out their Church service in the next few weeks to see if I like it, and if I do, I might start attending there regularly. Which saddens me in that I love my Church in Lansdale and will miss everyone there, but lately, I've felt very disconnected from it, since I haven't been able to be a real part of it since I left Lansdale. I really only go and see people on Sundays, and since I don't attend every week, (since I go visit my parents a lot) it makes it even harder. Covenant Fellowship Church may be better for me since I'd be much nearer to people who attend, so I could have more fellowship and become more involved in the Church itself. I've really missed that. We'll see though. Either way, I'll update the blog to let everyone know!

Anyway, the night ended with sharing of delicious desserts (none were really asian though) including the brownie-cookie bars I brought, sugar cookies, chocolate chip cookies, and DELICIOUS warm chocolate chip banana bread. Thank you, Christina!!! (Maker of the delicious banana bread :) And thanks to Phil, who opened his home to the party. I can't wait until the Indian Connection party next month!

No comments: