Sunday, March 8, 2009

A taste of Heaven.... Hope's Cookies


Just had lunch with my mom and her friends Pearl and Rene, with whom she went to Jamaica with.... they were driving by the Ardmore exit on the way home from the airport so I asked them if they wanted to stop for lunch with me, that way I could hear about the trip. We ate at Kelly's, a cute airy Pub in Bryn Mawr. Right next to it happens to be a Hope's Cookies/ Peace of Pizza store.... so I picked up three Hope's cookies for dessert.... a sugar cookie, a triple chocolate chunk cookie, and a Heath Bar Crunch cookie. They are soooo delicious, and without meaning to, I just ate them all. :P They're addicting! Good thing I didn't buy more than three! (Which was already too much as it is!)


But seriously, if you ever pass a Hope's Cookies store.... go for it. I don't care if you're dieting or what, get yourself a cookie! It's like a little bit of Heaven. And the Peace of Pizza is really good, too. Mmm-mmm! :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG you did NOT tell me that there was a place close to you that sells HEATH bar COOKIES!!!!!!!!!

(((((((Sigh))))))))
yummy! i always steal the health pieces at friendlys :-P