Saturday, February 28, 2009

Move in = success!

Moving Day!

Surprisingly, the move for Chris went very well, and very quickly. It was over in less than two hours. A great success!

I made cupcakes for the occasion, as a sort of welcome present for Chris but more as a thank you present for everyone who helped him move (there were six of us total) and they went over very well. The extras I brought home for my family, since my cousin AJ just turned 20 yesterday and Dee is turning 17 on Monday... we can celebrate their birthdays with cupcakes! Well, I'm also going shopping and to the movies with Dee and my sister Britt tomorrow (also for Dee's bday) so I guess the cupcakes will be more for AJ. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. I could use a nice, relaxing day full of just fun. Especially because I don't get to see Britt that often (she works so hard with both school and work she's not home much) and I don't get to see Dee very much, either. So tomorrow should be a lot of fun. I can't wait! What a great way to bring in the month of March! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

gee.... what a fun filled day. im sorry the weather ruined everything for us. at least you and i got to spend some time together.

I LOVE YOU!!!!!