Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm on the radio!

So I haven't posted much recently, but last week was somewhat busy for me. My boss was in Colorado for a heart conference, so I was swamped with stuff at work she had given me before she left. But an exciting thing that happened last week was that last Monday, I went to the Ben FM radio station down on City Line Avenue and recorded a commercial for Bella Medspa! It was a really cool experience. I've been a customer of Bella Medspa and they've been fantastic. I wrote a review on their website, and they must have liked it, because that's why they asked me if I'd help them with the commercial (I'm on air talking about my experience with them). So if you ever hear a commercial for Bella Medspa, you may be hearing me! It's 95.7 by the way. ;)

Anyway, this week isn't going to be as exciting, and I'm hoping the week doesn't drag too long, which is probably will since I'm going on vacation Friday night! The anticipation always makes the days seem longer. I'm really excited for this vacation, I haven't had any days off since March (with the exception of Memorial Day and July 4) so I'm needing a break! Like last year, my younger sister and I are heading down to Myrtle beach with a bunch of our friends, we're leaving Friday night around midnight. Can't wait! :)

No comments: