Thursday, October 30, 2008

Catch up, Happy Halloween

Ahh, the past week has been so busy! I can't believe I haven't blogged in a week and a half. Time to rectify that and let you know what I've been up to.

First, work's been crazy busy. It seems we never finish a project before another one is handed to us, so right now, I'm juggling a lot at work. And the one project I was just handed is NOT working at all. It's frustrating and annoying.

So my mental state is being pushed to the limit at work, and my physical state wasn't too great either. Two weeks ago I had experienced a decent pain in my right lower abdomen. After a lovely doctor visit I found out I had a decent sized cyst on my right ovary. Thankfully, after a follow up visit yesterday, I have found that it has broken up, but my doctor is still putting me on the pill to prevent the cyst from coming back.

Despite these problems, I headed to Lancaster for the weekend to visit my sister Britt and..... to see HANSON!!! It was great. The Chamelon Club is actually kind of small, it's basically a narrow old warehouse renovated to hold concerts and things. There was the lower level, where the stage was, and two upper levels looking down on the stage. Although Britt and I were in the back of the crowd on the first level, we were still closer that I'd ever been to the stage before. Close enough to read Taylor's T-shirt, which at first glance looked like it said "I love moving men." We were dying! Though we were fairly certain that's NOT what it said, so we kept trying to read it, and finally, I saw that it said "love movement" which made a little more sense. Anyway, they were great, they played more of their newer songs but three of the older ones (all of which I loved and could still sing every word to :) and I was so glad I FINALLY got to see them in concert.

And while I may think I'm a big Hanson fan.... many people beat me in that department. The girl in line in front of us not only drove 5 hours to get to the concert (from NY) but she's seen them 13 times previously and has a Hanson TATTOO! And I saw another girl in line with a Hanson tattoo as well. So you may think I'm crazy for still liking Hanson, but clearly, I'm not that crazy! :)

So tonight is my final bellydance class (at least with MainLine School Night) but my instructor has a studio right in Ardmore and I've been toying with the idea of signing up for some more classes. I really like it, it's been a great learning experience and tons of fun. I'm so glad I signed up for this class!

Anyway, this will probably be my last post for October, so have a happy Halloween to all! Can you believe the holidays are already upon us???

No comments: