Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day Weekend

Father's Day Weekend.

Such fun! I had another great weekend, it was a blast! I got home on Friday night and hung around with my mom and dad for a while. Saturday my mom and my sister Britt and I all went out and went shopping for Father's Day. We picked up King Crab legs and an ice cream cake for my Dad, plus we bought him a new griddle for cooking breakfast stuff, since our old one is really used up. Then Britty and I went shopping that evening for new swimsuits, sundresses, and tops, and we found such cute stuff! I bought a new bikini, my first ever! I finally lost enough weight to wear one.

Later that night, Britt and I met up with our loveable cousin AJ and went to the APD (Airport Diner, for those who aren't from Kutztown) for some hot chocolate and a snack. For a Saturday night it was actually kind of dead, which was probably a good thing, since the three of us happened upon conversation that left us rolling in laughter with tears streaming down our faces.... it's probably better that there weren't too many people there to witness that, they probably would have thought we were crazy! :)

For most of Sunday Britt and I were sunbathing and swimming, and then we made up the crab leg dinner for my Dad. He really enjoyed it and we all had a great time. I love my Dad! And my whole family. Going home is such a great time for me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

alright well this piece of shit is hard to write comments on....... i left a nice one, went to send it and it friggin disapeared ant took me to some other stupid page NOT connected to this...... sry jen

Anonymous said...

ok, that went easier..... musta been cuz i wrote something mean ;) LOL! just kidding.

"Was she kicked by a mule?" SUCH a fun night.... one of our best, tho im sure we will have no problems still being goofballs in the future!

Anonymous said...

i'm jealous. i feel like i'm missing out on life with you guys. :-( (beck, duh, haha)