Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I've been tagged!

Yay! I've been tagged by Mary to list 6 random things about me. Then the rules are that I should tag other people, however... I don't really know many other bloggers besides Brian and Mary! All the other people who I actually know read my blog are non-bloggers, and the other blogs I love to read are fitness and writing blogs, I don't actually know the bloggers themselves. However, because I think it's fun, I'm still going to list 6 random things about me! The hardest part is narrowing it down to only 6...... :)

Well, here goes!

1. My favorite US President is (and always has been) Theodore Roosevelt. He was so cool and accomplished so much. He was so awesome, he finished giving a speech despite being shot! (Thankfully that assassination attempt failed... whew!)

2. Starting October 9, I'm going to be taking belly dance lessons! (Only for a couple weeks, it's through Main Line School Night, but it still sounded fun!)

3. I know more about car maintenance and repair than most guys I know (thanks Dad!)

4. I pretty much can quote the entire script of the movie Zoolander

5. I really, really dislike when people who are clearly not friends with me add me as a friend on facebook or myspace for the sole purpose of being either nosey or trying to have a million friends.

6. BBQ sauce is my favorite condiment.... I'll put it on almost anything.

So, there are a few random things about me to wrap up my September blogs. Can you believe it's almost October? Where did the time go!? However, it's all good, because with October comes cooler weather, which I'm looking forward to so that I can wear the sweet new coat I bought at Target on Sunday! Yay! :)

No comments: